Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #151
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    (to no one in particular)

    I've heard of many many more messed up sicko straight people than I have homosexuals.

    I've had multiple homoesexual friends through the years, and I have to say none of them have pushed it on me, and in some cases sexuality wasn't even discussed. Only people who are fixated on a persons sexuality insist on discussing it. There are more significant facets to humans than that one subject.

    Get to know the person.

    I hear so many folks in this argument saying "stop pushing your opinion on us" (with regards to them not wanting people to defend homosexuality). Let me say this: how about YOU guys stop telling the others how wrong it is? Your arguments arent going to change my opinion, that's for sure.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #152
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    oh okay. sorry I had posted two times in a row and I didnt' realize which one you were referring to. My only point was that you really can't generalize and stereotype a group based on a few people.. that's like saying all feminists are ugly, and all black ppl are lazy... its' going to ring true for some of the people but not all. I was never trying to say all gays don't flaunt it b/c you're going to have a few extremes in every category.

    and LPD I agree with what you said to a degree but you kept saying that liberalism was causing this country to do downhill, which I completely disagree with. Jesus was for helping the poor which democrats are better known for, so each party has their pros/cons.
    I have battled deeply with these issues and have seeked out God in helping me decide, but when it comes down to it I can tell people that I think homosexuality is wrong according to the bible and I would never be in a gay relationship but I'm not going to ignore the fact it's still a personal choice and being able to have your own mind and live your life how you see fit is what I love about this country. I don't want anyone telling me I can't worship God or that I can't do something so I would never tell anyone else they can't do it... you can only telll them that you believe it's wrong but then from there it's up to them to make the choice. I dont' think I'm compromising my religion in any way by doing this I just feel like you can't FORCE anything on another person.

  3. #153
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Different strokes for different folks. The only sexuality that this ol boy is paying any attention to is my own.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #154
    Inactive Member JackTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Goodness gracious, you guys have worn this topic out. I never expected such a response! Way to speak out people.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  5. #155
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Different strokes for different folks. The only sexuality that this ol boy is paying any attention to is my own.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    There you go! I'm taking your advice and the rest should as well. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

    And elp6n you also have a great point! No matter how much argument there is no one is going to change their opinions.

  6. #156
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Sorry didn't mean all liberalism. Just those who fail to voice their opinion. To me if a person has a right to be of any party or group. But they also have a right to voice their opinion. And to stand for some values.
    Honestly i could care less who does what. But i stand by my last statement posted as far as who was created for what. And why this country has taken such a backwards slide.
    We have totally neglected our system of learning to say no.
    From any stance.
    Don't take me wrong im all for going forward. But not at the cost of going backwards also.

  7. #157
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I believe being gay is a sin. I'm not perfect. Homosexuality is no worse than any of my sins. No sin is worse than the other. And the only sin unforgivable is blashpemy.

    I don't believe Christians should be gay. Nor do I believe they should fornicate, commit adultery, get drunk, murder, steal, lie, etc.

    I'm not going to single one person out that does that though. All of us I know have been guilty of one of those sins and that was lying. And all of us have lusted which is committing adultery.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #158
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    "And yeah been around MANY gay people, related to as well as friends with, I don't see that perversion you see, could be a difference in the person/people I guess."

    The perversion is in their very sexual preference ofcourse. They don't have to be a killer, child molester or rapist to be considered perverse. Homosexuality itself is the perversion. For the life of me I don't understand why people can't see something that is so simple like that.



  9. #159
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    and my suggestion continues to be ignored...

    [I hear so many folks in this argument saying "stop pushing your opinion on us" (with regards to them not wanting people to defend homosexuality). Let me say this: how about YOU guys stop telling the others how wrong it is? Your arguments arent going to change my opinion, that's for sure. ]

    Some of us don't find it perverse (in part because we don't fixate on what others do in bed). It's as simple as that.
    Get to know the person.
    None of these arguments are going to sway the opinion of others (neither liberal nor conservative)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    You are correct about homosexuality being perverse.
    crack is whack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •